Clarify Business Objectives
However, the mark of a good marketing strategy is not how many gadgets and neologisms
are crammed into it, but how effectively it achieves worthy goals. Therefore, the employee
should define his / her intent to have a profound impact.
Use Innovation Teams or ideas to Identify, Evaluate and Activate Emerging Opportunities
They need to actively monitor the marketplace, identify business opportunities, collaborate
with product people and run promotional campaigns.
Decouple Strategy and Innovation
However, strategy is fundamentally different from innovation. As we believe, a good
strategy is one that achieves specific objectives. Innovation, however, focuses on creating
something completely new and new things, unfortunately, tend to not work as well as
standard solutions (at least at first)
Build Open Assets in the Marketplace
Successfully here at Mave the employee need to do more than just drive consumers to a
purchase; they have to inspire them to participate. That means marketers have to think
less in terms of USP's and GRP's and more in terms of API's and SDK's .
Vacancy - Open
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy.
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in product and services and generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of our products by writing and designing sales literature.
- Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology.
- Providing support to customers, often on a helpline, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible.
3. Associate Software Engineer
No Vacancy - Closed
- Like the software engineer, an associate such as this will usually work on program conception and building and may also be responsible for varying software applications. He / She may also be required to communicate with clients, team members, or other employees. He / She will cover topics like programming, code requirements and applications, and quality assurance.
- A person in this job will likely report to a senior software engineer or another senior-level computer engineering manager. Due to his / her entry-level position, an associate software engineer will usually be required to complete extensive training and professional development, depending upon his employer and industry. He / She will combine this gained knowledge of computer science with the building of real-world applications in the workplace.
4. Support Engineer
No Vacancy - Closed
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products
If you've got experience with Internet marketing, that's icing on the cake. We are also very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
5. Computer Hardware Maintenance & Networking Engineer
No Vacancy - Closed
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
- The company may ask you to carry out additional duties than those listed here.
6. QOS/Project Delivery Engineer
- Engineer needed to help with engineering responsibilities for rolling out remote sites. Engineer will work closely with the client.
- The Networking Engineer will be responsible for support and project work for a complex network infrastructure.
- To quantitatively measure quality of service several related aspects of the network service are often considered, such as error rates, bandwidth, throughput, transmission delay, availability, jitter, etc.
- To ensure delivery of project on time with regular communication with the client and to satisfy the customer.
7. Website Designer / Developer
No Vacancy - Closed
- A web designer/developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a website. They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site.
A web designer/developer should:
- have skills in software programming and graphics
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
The program goal is to expose college science students (who will be juniors or seniors in the fall of 2016)
The goal of the program is two-fold: to equip applicants with research and academic skills to increase competitiveness for graduate school and to provide students with a professional and personal
network to help them navigate academia and beyond.
Course 1: Html , Css , Js , Php , MySQL
Duration : 45 Days
Fee : Rs 5000
- Course 2: Ruby on Rails , PostgreSQL
Duration : 60 Days
Fee : Rs 8000
Who could attempt ?
College students (from any branch) seeking future in cloud computing / web technologies can attend our summer and winter training sessions.
Eligibility for applying
Students who have secured not less than 60% (Science & Maths) in their 10th, 12th and not less than first class in graduation can apply.
Only students presently studying B.E./B.Tech with the above mentioned academic requirements are preferable
Software/Development kit would be provided free of cost to the students.
Separate Certificate(s) for project work will be given after completion of project(s).
After completion of training, Live projects would be provided to interested / eligibile candidates.
Location : Agra, India.
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91-562-4004725